Timken Tapered Roller Bearing Single Cup 9.5in OD 1in W (8578-8520B)<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- Manufacturer: Timken
- Type: TSF (Tapered Single w/Flange)
- Cone Part No: 8578
- Cup Part No: 8520B
- Bearing Weight: 26.1 lbs
- Cage Type: Stamped Steel
- Bore: 9.5000 in
- Cup Outer Diameter: 12.875 in
- Flange Outer Diameter: 13.2460 in
- Cone Width: 2.0625 in
- Cup Width: 1.4375 in
- Cup Flange Width: 0.3750 in
- Bearing Width: 2.0625 in
- Bearing Width to Flange: 1.000 in
- Dimensions: 13" L x 13" W x 3” H
- Weight: 26 lbs
#16330 (MI) 04/20/17
- If you feel you have received 5 star service, please indicate that in your feedback. If you feel like we could have done better, please contact us and let us know your feelings. We can’t fix it if we don’t know about the problem. We do the best we can to get it right, but with the vast diversity of items we offer, things can be overlooked. If you are not satisfied with any part of your transaction with us, please give us the chance to resolve this.
- We strive to answer all messages within 24 hours. During the holidays there may be a longer response time. Also, be sure to add us to your favorites list and to sign up for our newsletter to be updated about weekly new arrivals. Please feel free to message us with any questions, comments or concerns.
SHIPPING, SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- You are welcome to arrange your own shipping. All orders are shipped within 1 to 3 days prioritized from the date we receive payment, not counting weekends and holidays. The USPS has a 70 lb weight limit with dimensional restrictions. UPS has a 150 lb weight limit with dimensional restrictions. International weight and size restrictions vary. We will ship your item to the most cost efficient way we can provide. We do allow local pickup at our facility in Fort Worth.
- Regardless of the carrier used, the receiver is responsible for thoroughly inspecting the shipment immediately upon receipt as well as noting any specific damage on the delivery receipt before signing. If no damage is noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery the receiver affirms that the item has been fully inspected, is undamaged and is as described in the listing. The Tool General will not accept the return for refund of any item/items that have undocumented damage. If a damage claim is filed after the delivery with no damage noted on the original receipt the liability will be reduced to 25% of the cargo value.
- Freight shipping varies highly in regards to cost. The shipping calculators on eBay only cover the US and Canada and are generally 40% - 60% higher than our shipping rates. Please contact us before paying if you are interested in obtaining a more competitive shipping quote. Also, if you need international or rush shipping it would be prudent to convey that before placing a bid. All orders are shipped within 1 to 3 days prioritized from the date we receive payment, not counting weekends and holidays. You are welcome to arrange your own shipping. We do allow local pickup at our facility in Fort Worth.
FREIGHT SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS:
- In order to ship freight, we will require your complete contact information including: company name, individual receiver, complete address, and a contact phone number. We will also need to know if you are a business with a dock and/or forklift to unload. Without this information your shipment may be delayed. Any missing details that increase the shipping cost will be billed to you directly from the freight carrier. There may be additional charges for residential freight delivery.
Green environmental protection Lubricated bearing uses water as lubricant, without considering environmental pollution caused by leakage, and has natural environmental advantages. In 2013, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in order to prevent...