Two (2)McGill CYR 1 5/8 S CAM YOKE ROLLER BEARING 1.625" ROLLER, .4375" BORE
· Please examine all photos before your purchase.The photo(s) in the listing are alwaysof the exact item you will receive, exactly as you’ll receive it unlessnoted otherwise– If it isn’t pictured, it isn’t included.
· Sometimes multiple items will befeatured in the photograph(s) to illustrate various angles. Double check the title for quantityin those cases. If any confusion persists, askbefore purchasing.
· If you’d like to ask a question, pleasemessage me .
· Ask about price matching on identical products (competitor’s price must includeshipping).
· Please don’t hesitate to contact me with anyquestions, concerns, or requests – you should expect a prompt reply between9AM-5:30PM (EST) Mon-Thurs. 4:30PM (EST) Fri (exceptionsfor major US / USPS holidays).
· Itemspurchased over the weekend will be shipped the following business day.
· Messages are checked periodically duringthe weekend but non-urgent matters will likely be resolved the followingbusiness day.
· If you have any problems with your purchase, please message me from HERE before leaving negative / neutralfeedback or opening a case / return request; I’m more than happy to work withyou one on one to resolve any issues that may arise. Immediately involving eBayeliminates certain options and is generally used as a last resort. Reputationis paramount – I wouldn’t do anything to intentionally damage mine. If you feelwronged, I urge you to reach out.
· Please note,I do not accept returns or issue refunds for items listed as ‘sold for parts,’‘as is,’ or ‘not working’. These are as-is, no debate.
· Any item returned must be received in thesame condition as it was shipped to receive a refund.
· Itemsreturned due to a mistake on the buyer’s part will be subject to anon-negotiable restocking fee.
· No refunds will be issued for items notreturned at all, regardless of damage claims, unless arrangements have beenmade between the buyer and myself. Please note, these situations areexceptionally rare.
Click HERE to visit my store for a wide variety of items ranging fromautomotive parts and components to name-brand tools, bearings, audio / filmgear, home improvement items and much more at competitive prices. Brand new listingsposted daily. BIN #
Industrial Accessories Online has been supplying quality precision components to the best of UK and European manufacturing.
With highly qualified staff located throughout the SG, USA. John continue to act as exclusive representatives to a number of leading International component manufacturers from Europe, USA and Japan, all approved to the latest ISO9001 and AS9120 quality standards. Industrial Accessories Online offer a high level of technical & commercial service about Two (2) McGill CYR 1 5/8 S CAM YOKE ROLLER BEARING 1.625" ROLLER, .4375" BORE to customers in this Cam and roller follwers market, and with the support of our dedicated sales partners, also across Europe.
Whether you require Precision Bearings,Two (2) McGill CYR 1 5/8 S CAM YOKE ROLLER BEARING 1.625" ROLLER, .4375" BORE,Gears or Drives, we have the products Two (2) McGill CYR 1 5/8 S CAM YOKE ROLLER BEARING 1.625" ROLLER, .4375" BORE, together with a high level of technical support, to help you turn your ideas into engineering solutions. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
A Cam and roller follwers, also known as a track follower, is a specialized type of roller or needle bearing designed to follow cam lobe profiles. Cam and roller follwers come in a vast array of different configurations, however the most defining characteristic is how the Cam and roller follwers mounts to its mating part; stud style cam followers use a stud while the yoke style has a hole through the middle.
All Cam and roller follwers can be track followers Two (2) McGill CYR 1 5/8 S CAM YOKE ROLLER BEARING 1.625" ROLLER, .4375" BORE, but not all track followers are cam followers. Some track followers have specially shaped outer diameters (OD) to follow tracks. For example, track followers are available with a V-groove for following a V-track, or the OD can have a flange to follow the lip of the track.
Specialized track followers are also designed to withstand thrust loads so the anti-friction elements are usually bearing balls or of a tapered roller bearing construction.