* McGill VCF3 1/2 TRAKROL Bearing, Stud Type, Sealed, Inch, Steel, 3-1/2" Roller Diameter, 1-11/16" Roller Width, 2" Stud Length, 7/8" Thread Size, 3-11/16" Overall Length, 7/8" Stud Diameter
* Cam follower bearing supports combined radial and thrust loads in V-shaped track applications
* Stud-type design with a V-grooved outer surface helps reduce track contamination buildup
* Thick outer ring helps minimize deformation under bending stresses
* Metal extension plug and rubber lip seals help retain lubricant and prevent contamination
* Black oxide- treated bearing steel for durability and corrosion resistance
Industrial Accessories Online has been supplying quality precision components to the best of UK and European manufacturing.
With highly qualified staff located throughout the SG, USA. John continue to act as exclusive representatives to a number of leading International component manufacturers from Europe, USA and Japan, all approved to the latest ISO9001 and AS9120 quality standards. Industrial Accessories Online offer a high level of technical & commercial service about McGill VCF3 1/2 TRAKROL Bearing, Stud Type, Sealed, Inch, Steel, 3-1/2" Diameter to customers in this Cam and roller follwers market, and with the support of our dedicated sales partners, also across Europe.
Whether you require Precision Bearings,McGill VCF3 1/2 TRAKROL Bearing, Stud Type, Sealed, Inch, Steel, 3-1/2" Diameter,Gears or Drives, we have the products McGill VCF3 1/2 TRAKROL Bearing, Stud Type, Sealed, Inch, Steel, 3-1/2" Diameter, together with a high level of technical support, to help you turn your ideas into engineering solutions. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
A Cam and roller follwers, also known as a track follower, is a specialized type of roller or needle bearing designed to follow cam lobe profiles. Cam and roller follwers come in a vast array of different configurations, however the most defining characteristic is how the Cam and roller follwers mounts to its mating part; stud style cam followers use a stud while the yoke style has a hole through the middle.
All Cam and roller follwers can be track followers McGill VCF3 1/2 TRAKROL Bearing, Stud Type, Sealed, Inch, Steel, 3-1/2" Diameter, but not all track followers are cam followers. Some track followers have specially shaped outer diameters (OD) to follow tracks. For example, track followers are available with a V-groove for following a V-track, or the OD can have a flange to follow the lip of the track.
Specialized track followers are also designed to withstand thrust loads so the anti-friction elements are usually bearing balls or of a tapered roller bearing construction.